Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Open Study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. To access courses and open educational resources (OER) you'll need to create an account for yourself. Some individual courses may have a one-time 'enrolment key' that you won't need until later. To create an account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address
- Read your email, and click the web link it contains
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in
- Select the course you want to participate in
- If you are prompted for an 'enrolment key', use the one supplied and this will enrol you on the course
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course(s) you have enrolled in.